This year’s Sausage Trail takes place on Sunday 16th September from 11.30am to 2.30pm or until ‘sold out’!! Tickets £3.50
The Ludlow winning sausage was pork, red onion and sage by D M Wall of Ludlow. They won both the people’s choice and the experts’ choice. Serious competitors.
- Ludlow winning sausage – in Abbey Physic Community Garden
- Snoad Farm Meats – in The Vaults
- Faversham Creek Hotel – in the Market Place.
- M B Farms – outside their shop in West Street
- Macknade Fine Foods – on their stall in Preston Street
As usual, there will be a “People’s Choice” and an “Experts’ Choice”; winning sausage (s) announced in the Alexander Centre at 4pm
Tickets on sale at 12 Market Place from 10am on Friday 14th September until they sell out!
We took the idea of the Sausage Trail from Ludlow – it is important because everyone who buys a ticket can take part, families can share a ticket. This year the winning sausage from Ludlow is coming to compete in the Faversham Sausage Trail.
Last year’s winner was Macknade